[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stir thingsup.Where'sthebeef?

Mike Wizynajtys mikewiz at tcwireless.us
Fri Sep 29 07:12:28 AKDT 2006

Ya know, I only flew Saturday when I went to the Signal Seekers
contest this past summer. But I came away thinking that was OK mainly
because I was the only person flying in Sportsman. If it's accepted
for us beginners to fly either Saturday or Sunday then I think we
need to get the word out. I think there are a lot of people
interested in trying pattern, but maybe don't because they are
unaware that it OK to fly only one day. Shoot, I missed the East
River contest, because I didn't know it would be OK to fly only on
the second day. Again, I don't care if it costs me a win. That's not why I go.

Wiz