[NSRCA-discussion] Virginia field, Fort Belvoir???

Glenn Hatfield randy10926 at comtekmail.com
Fri Sep 29 05:48:36 AKDT 2006

The flying site on Ft Belvior was closed after 9/11.

DC/RC flies up around germantowne, MD
NVRC has a temporary site near the Manassas Battlefield.  Field has about a 175 foot runway.
FARM has a field in Bealeton, Va off Hwy 17.  Field is the center portions of a 3000 foot private runway.

I am a member of both NVRC and FARM.  Contact me at randy10926 at hotmail.com so we can arrange for you to fly as a guest.

Randy Hatfield