[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stir thingsup.Where'sthebeef?

Mike Wizynajtys mikewiz at tcwireless.us
Fri Sep 29 05:37:18 AKDT 2006

That sounds good too, for the lower classes. I think the upper class
sequences are too long and demanding for that.....especially for the
electric powered planes. But in the end, if I can come and fly just
one day without people being upset with it, then I'd definitely
attend more contests. I could care less weather or not I win
anything. I just want to fly in front of the judges....and BS with
the guys. Of course, I'd be willing to scribe too if needed or even
judge when I learn how.

Wiz