[NSRCA-discussion] One Day Contest

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 20:37:14 AKDT 2006

Hey, the 2nd time around you already know what's important, so pattern contests, practice and buidling time go in the pre-nuptial.  If you're already married, make the rules, make a deal, or get divorced.  Do not live with guilt.  My deal involves a sickenly expensive dining room.  Well, at least we only use the most expensive chairs in the world twice a year.
--Lance