[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stir things up. Where'sthebeef?

Adrien L Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Sep 28 14:13:12 AKDT 2006

Kelly:
We have all ben there, done that. For a small percentage, a 1 day contest
is a good idea. The real problem is weather. I hate to take the risk of
traveling x miles for a 1 day contest that mey be rained out. At least
with a 2 day you double the odds that you will get at least 1 day to fly.

The solution for you is to make it a family thing. Get a tent, pop up
camper, or hard top, whatever suites your budget, and take the family
with you. Mom can kabitz with the other moms and grandmoms. The kids can
run free, and will find others to run with, and when not flying, judging,
or calling, you can still spend some quality time with all family
members. We really do have a great time camping at most of the contest
sites.

Terry T.