[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stir things up. Where's thebeef?

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 12:11:31 AKDT 2006

Earl, Bob,

TS is an AMA responsibility meaning it would cost the AMA some budgeted sum to support the activity. I've asked this question on the list and of Dave Brown and have not gotten satisfactory answers either way.

What happened to that budgeted amount of money?

A case could and should be made that since we are combining the TS and the Nats lately, the money that would have gone to support a separate TS tournament, should be made available to our F3A Team for expenses. They (AMA) definitely don't see it that way and prefer to default the funds back into the FAI fund in general, supporting the whole group of teams. To me, that's not good enough.

What do you think?

Matt