[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stir things up. Where's the beef?

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 11:14:26 AKDT 2006

 Jason I really appreciate your openess in discussing this subject. I wish there were more guys like you involved. I have never heard a bad word spoken about you and I consider you a great representitive of the sport and the USA. I don't however extend such feelings for many of the other elites in the sport as it pertains to their pattern lifes. My comments weren't directed at you as I feel you respect pattern as a viable activity. Thanks for all you have done and best of luck in the future.
   Givin all that I still would like to see a minimum amount of local participation made manditory for team trial participants.  Mike

JShulman <jshulman at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
      I'm sure that there will be some top pilot that comes along and flies more pattern than the rest of us, and they will beat us at a team trials and go on to be the next World Champion. Unfortunately, that's not the case as of yet.

  Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com
www.composite-arf.com

On Behalf Of mike mueller

  We do have to get local participation soon or we won't be sending a viable US team that truly represents pattern.  Not sure I believe this.

   I'm more worried about our ability to field strong teams in the future.  You're not the only one. But I think we have a nice "crop" in the works and its only a matter of time before us "old farts" have to make way for the "young guns".