[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stir things up. Where's thebeef?

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 06:28:58 AKDT 2006

Of course there is another side to the story. I do
know there are a lot more events pulling on your time.
Andrew usually has several requests queued up every
weekend throughout the summer.

But, if a two or three contest requirement were added,
we might either see more of the top fliers at local
contests or different representation at the Worlds.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com