[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Advanced Question...

flatspin flatspin at mail.ev1.net
Mon Sep 25 11:48:09 AKDT 2006

In the 2007 Advanced, maneuver 11 as Humpty-Bump w/Options.

I understand the rolling options are the same a the humpty in the
current (soon to be old) Intermediate sequence.  However, I do not
see any description regarding the top radius.  In the current
intermediate it is specified as Push OR Pull over the top.

Did I miss it somewhere?  Does the same apply to the new Advanced
Humpty?

The Aresti Troy provided does shows it as a pull in both
options...which would add a small degree of difficulty over the
current intermediate, forcing the pilot to choose the correct
quarter roll direction on the upline for the desired cross box
distance correction if he so opts.

Thanks,
Richard Lewis

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net