[NSRCA-discussion] North Dallas Contest

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Sep 25 08:31:25 AKDT 2006

Yes, thanks to all who made the N Dallas contest a success.  The turnout
was fantastic (except sportsman). Dave Cotton & the competitors did a
fantastic job of keeping the flight lines rolling, and of course Don
Ramsey is a valuable contribution to  any contest and I sure appreciated
his giving us an impromptu judging seminar for F07.  The FAI pilots were
real troopers to fly that in all the wind.... Great pilots...all of
them.  It was great to meet some new faces that are a regular part of
this list.  I look forward to flying a Texas contest or two in 2007, and
hope to see you in Tulsa next season.

Chris White