[NSRCA-discussion] D-4 Championships

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 07:47:47 AKDT 2006

 As always we had a great time. Nice contest bad wind conditions. I hope that the 2007 season has better weather than this year did. We flew in aweful conditions most of the year. Congrats to all the winners. Mike

Steven Maxwell <patternrules at earthlink.net> wrote:         A big thanks to Amy Pannell, Bob Pannel and Mark Attwood, for doing a great job on the Championships, of course Amy feeds us and Bob and Mark CD. We had a struggel Saturday with weather but got 3 rounds in, with 2 more Sunday. Much thanks to all that helped, score keepers, all the great help with food, and for having a big enough place to get the planes out of the rain Saturday.
   Shame on all that missed this great event.

  Steven Maxwell