[NSRCA-discussion] clarification

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Sun Sep 24 10:08:29 AKDT 2006

2007 Sportsman:
Question: Is there supposed to be a box exit between maneuver 6 and maneuver 7?  It would seem that there must be as 6 is upwind and 7 is downwind, but there is no reference to it in the sequence as presented.
Also following this, maneuver # 8 is a 1/2 Cuban which brings you too far back into the box to allow for a straight line before the start of the required # 9 Cobra. If # 6 and # 8 are swapped, it would solve this problem.
Must be another box exit between 11 & 12 , but it's not indicated.
 Would Mr. Ramsey please help me out here  and shed a little light on my dilemma.
Thank you Don,
Georgie