[NSRCA-discussion] New to the list with a question

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 20:20:46 AKDT 2006

John,

I agree John.  You won't be able to find better air than here in KC.  I would agree that sometimes get bumpy to fly but that is good for some pattern practice.

Have a nice weekend,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: John Ford <astropattern at yahoo.com>

Yes, ghost from the past...come up for air in KC. Hi Mike.

John

Is this the John Ford who used to fly in Michigan 5+ years ago?