[NSRCA-discussion] 07 Intermediate Aresti was Re: 2007 Intermediate sequence questions.

Dean Funk deanfunk1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 08:47:34 AKDT 2006

Hi all,

Is there anyone that could send me the new
intermediate Aresti diagrams - I looked at the website
and it says there is some copyright issue -

not sure how you could copyright an Aresti - It's  NOT
original creative content - it would be like
copyrighting the maneuver sheet. I can only assuming
this might be some political situation...... aghhh -
politics : )

(sorry - not trying to offend anyone here - I just
want to fly pattern)

anyhow I am trying to visualize the pattern and need a
little help...

also is there a program that creates Aresti diagrams?

Professionally (-it's my life-) I do graphic design
and could whip up an Aresti sequence from scratch, if
only I knew what some of these are supposed to look
like and centering etc......

I would be willing to draw the Aresti diagram(s) and
share it with everybody.....

thanks all,

dean

http://www.nsrca.org/competition/judging/Patterns2007.htm