[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for an Eclipse or Distributor.

Randall Bearden rbearden56 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 22 05:17:14 AKDT 2006

I am still looking for a CA Eclipse Kit, I'll consider one that was started
and not finished even.

Seem that the distributors for CA models are going the way of the dodo bird,
nonexistent.  Aeroworks will order one but the shipping cost is almost as
much as the aircraft itself!  At rate I might as well consider an ARF.  I
would rather build my own though.

I have one now and want a back up that is why I am not looking at other
models but then I might have to.

Please reply to this email if you have an Eclipse or know where I can get
one new at a reasonable price.

Randy Bearden