[NSRCA-discussion] gluing foam to fiberglass

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Wed Sep 20 20:56:16 AKDT 2006

Hi Guys,

I'm a little late on this thread-but the stuff we use to line cowls etc is the same foam you might find on the bottom of your mouse pads.

I stole the idea from CPLR-although I suspect he uses the Kyosho foam ( a heli product?) In my case, one of the boys at the field works in the printing business and he had a  trunk full of this material 'before' it was applied to the mouse pads. Its about 2mm thick, fuel proof and it was already sticky backed to boot!

It was free and it took me below the noise limit.

Tom