[NSRCA-discussion] Fort Scott Ks. contest Sept 23-24

Gerald Gallagher ggall at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 19 19:53:01 AKDT 2006

Hi Dan I read about your great contest & wish I could have been their,
if not to fly at least to see all the club members. Say ay to them for
me.
 Aren't you glad I got you started back into pattern. Where other could
you spend your money??????
 I have new plane on its way & today Central Hobby's called informing me
that the YS160DH is on it's way.
 My pattern looks like hell but I am working on it & enjoying it too.

Jerry Gallagher