[NSRCA-discussion] cost of electric

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Sat Sep 16 21:48:24 AKDT 2006

Kelly
My experience (from memory):

Plett EVO and ESC                 About   $800
TP 5300 5S 4P                       Check Website
2 - Astro 109 chargers                           280
12v Iota power supply                              90

If you use 75% capacity it will take 35 to 45 minutes to charge the
batteries. 2C charging will not hurt the batteries but you cannot get more
than 8amps out of the Astros. I still like the Astros and, when in the shop,
charge the batteries in parallel. Balancing is no problem.

The Iota is a great piece of equipmment and will easily handle four Astro
109s.                        Nat