[NSRCA-discussion] Stolen RC Plane

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Fri Sep 15 12:41:25 AKDT 2006

So how does the DA prove he was shooting planes down RF wise (cops will
not give tickets fo rthing they do not see) and what law did he break?

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radome and Composites Engineering
Raytheon

"Bill Glaze" <billglaze at triad.rr.com>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
09/15/2006 01:13 PM
Please respond to
NSRCA Mailing List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Stolen RC Plane

I happened to be at that race in Madera.  The Sheriff's Dept. arrested
him; the word in the racing fraternity at the time was that he was tried,
judged guilty, and spent some time in the crossbars hotel.  About
restitution, I have no idea.
Bill Glaze