[NSRCA-discussion] Tony Stillman's Wife

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 12:07:37 AKDT 2006

 Well stated George. The pattern community has been hard hit lately.
   God bless all who have lost loved ones lately you are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Mike

"george w. kennie" <geobet at gis.net> wrote:
  Seems like this poor guy has been subjected to more recent tragedy than
anyone should have to endure. I deeply feel a strong sense of his loss and
pray that his faith will be a source of comfort at such a time as
this.Conveyances seem so meaningless,.............Ahhhhhh, words are so