[NSRCA-discussion] Message From Tony Stillman

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Sep 15 07:25:11 AKDT 2006

I received the following form Tony Stillman and am forwarding it here.

Ron Van Putte

All:
First, thanks so much for all of your support of me and my family
throughout this time.  It means a lot to me...

Here are the particulars of the memorial service for Christy..

It will be held on Monday, September 18th at 7:30PM at Myrtle Grove
Baptist Church in Pensacola.  The address is 5920 Lillian Hwy.  The
phone number is 850 455-7389.  There will be a meeting time for
friends and family from 6PM until 7:30 PM in the church sanctuary.
The 7:30 PM service will be a celebration of Christy's life and will
last about 30 minutes.

The Funeral arrangements are by Faith Chapel Funeral Home.  Their
address is 100 Beverly Pkwy., Pensacola, FL 32505.  The phone number
is 850-432-6146.

Flowers can be sent to Faith Chapel or Myrtle Grove Baptist Church,
or you may make a donation in Christy's name to the American Cancer
Society, or to Myrtle Grove Baptist Church.

Thank you again for your support of me an my family during this most
difficult time..

God Bless You!

Tony Stillman