[NSRCA-discussion] RX choices

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Sep 14 20:45:44 AKDT 2006

Jim,
 The heli guys can feel the difference between the "old" Futaba 1024 PCM and
the new G3 - or so I'm told. One of my friends just got a 14Mz and said he
had some interesting moments with his Rap 90 until he got used to it (the
2048 PCM with fast frame-rate). I'm still amazed at how we use fast digital
servos, then add expo to soften them up. I know there's more to it than that
but it seems kind of silly in a way.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com