[NSRCA-discussion] berg 7 channel Rx

paul.horan paul.horan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 18:49:14 AKDT 2006

Scott,
    Is a Berg 7 receiver on 50 MHz (6 meter Ham band)   planned ?
    I think the old Berg 6 was available on 6 meters.
    The reason I am asking is that I am looking at the Berg and Sombra for
pattern and sport planes.  The Sombra seems to have the same features as the
Berg and the Sombra receiver is synthesized on 72/75 and 50 (ham band)
frequencies.  I prefer flying on 50MHz so the Sombra is particularly
interesting.
Thanks,
Paul