[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Elections

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Sep 14 14:59:01 AKDT 2006

NSRCA's president, Lamar Blair, asked me to chair the nominating
committee for NSRCA executive officers for 2007/2008.  Right after
Lamar asked me in early August, I sent an e-mail to Mike Hester, the
K-Factor editor, asking him to put a notice in the K-Factor about the
elections, including a request for NSRCA members to serve with me on
the nominating committee or to send the committee nominations for
executive officers.  The September K-Factor just went up on the NSRCA
web site and the notice is there, but it's kind of mixed in with
Mike's column and many of you may never see it.  The printed version
of the September K-Factor is still out there somewhere; I haven't
received mine yet.

After I looked at the K-Factor election notice, I looked at Lamar's
column in the same K-Factor and it says that the nominations are due
by the 1st of October and that's a little over two weeks from now!

I welcome anyone to join me on the nominating committee, but I really
need to get nominations for NSRCA executive officers: president, vice
president, secretary and treasurer VERY SOON.

Ron Van Putte