[NSRCA-discussion] RX choices

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Thu Sep 14 12:30:41 AKDT 2006

Thanks Adam,
The Berg technology sounds good to a user-only guy like me. Any
competition makes things better overall.  I just had to ask that
question...sorry.:)  I appreciate your experience and feedback.  The
limited time that I have to fly is spent flying pattern (year-round) so
I don't fly much sport stuff anymore unless it is test-flying something
for someone else.

Chris