[NSRCA-discussion] Stolen RC Plane

robert schofield rschofield5282 at wowway.com
Wed Sep 13 18:45:29 AKDT 2006

Vince,
Congratulations on finding you plane. I had both of my transmitters ( JR 8103 and JR 783), starter box, Kavan starter, gel-cell battery, tool box with many tools and my quick field charger, APC props, Pro-driver Mk II, PCM RF deck and spare Xtals stolen from the back of my truck last Saterday night. They thru my new CA Model Eclipse in the street and crushed the canopy.
They pryed the rear door open and bent it severly. The Columbus Police Department took the report but said there was not much hope of recovery.
At least you have some of you stuff back.

Regards,
Bob Schofield