[NSRCA-discussion] Springfield Pattern Contest -Results

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 11:40:46 AKDT 2006

 Thanks Dan. I hope you guys had better weather than we did in Wisconsin. Mike

Dan Curtis <warrior523 at mchsi.com> wrote:        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Here are the results of the Springfield RC Club’s Pattern Contest, held this past weekend.  I believe all involved had a good time and I know that we here at Springfield really enjoyed hosting this event.  I might add that the competition level this year was extremely high.

  Dan

  Sportsman

   Jeff Schmidt
   John DeLuca