[NSRCA-discussion] OS120AX Run/Set-Up Problem

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 11:23:44 AKDT 2006

Bill,

I had a similar issue with a VP-30 on a ST2300 and I had the Perry pump carb
on it as well. I was told by Perry to put a T in the line and return unused
fuel to the tank. Haven't done it as of yet but haven't had time to play
airplane much this year either.

As for the starter, I bought a gear reduction starter of Ron Van Putte and
have my Sullivan sitting on the shelf. The gear reduction starter was less
that $50 if memory serves correctly and I use a small gelled electrolyte 12v
battery to run it. No issues starting anything up to and including a Moki
1.8.

Pete