[NSRCA-discussion] FS: RS Pro-Driver II, and Kavan w/ B&P 12cell 2Ah pack

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Mon Sep 11 19:54:31 AKDT 2006

Kavan here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568286
$60US shipped

Pro Driver here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568746
$40US shipped

I can offer a discount if they are purchased together.

Short of going with a $100+ delay glow igniter, I believe the two items
above are second to none for starting glow engines.  The Kavan with this
battery pack will flip a flooded DZ like it's a Fox 35, and the Pro
Driver allows smooth starts and communicates the combustion chamber's
fuel situation.  I used this combo at two World Championships and two or
three US Nationals.

Adam Glatt