[NSRCA-discussion] Focus 1 to 2 Conversion

Glenn Hatfield randy10926 at comtekmail.com
Mon Sep 11 05:42:19 AKDT 2006

Pipe tunnel is longer
Removable canopy
Most of the formers where changed to allow for the removable canopy
Reshaped cowling
Redesigned landing gear plate and formers.  At least twice as strong.  Gears snap but this setup does not.
Added a small former to keep the evelator rod from flexing
I dont see any difference in the tail area but my eyes don't work that well up close.

Randy