[NSRCA-discussion] Another Focus for sale

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 15:16:39 AKDT 2006

Must be that time of the year....

Since I'll wind up with another plane next year I have decided to sell my
Focus I. It's the one I bought from Larry Diamond and was Andrew Jesky's old
plane.

It is now a Focus 1.5 (Thanks for the term Dowayne)as it has a top hatch
that I did when fixing the sheeting between the canopy and firewall.

I currently have a YS 1.40L, Hatori header and pipe, Hyde ARA mount, Jaccio
regulator and safe switch, Futaba digitals on everything except throttle, CF
wing tube, and Bolly CF gear. I would prefer to sell it turn key but I'm
willing to sell it as complete as you want it so price is a moving target.

I live midway between Pittsburgh PA and Youngstown OH and would drive a
reasonable distance to help get it delivered. I could ship via Greyhound if
I had to.

Contact me off list if you are interested or know someone who is.

Pete