[NSRCA-discussion] Work table

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 4 10:19:44 AKDT 2006

I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of a new plane to put together over the
Winter.
Big move up for me!
Anyway, I would like to build a work table to assemble things on rather than
the assortment of saw horses, hollow core doors, Sears Workmates, pickup
tailgates...well you get the idea.
I am thinking the top will be a 4 X 8 sheet of something.  And I plan on
putting the legs on casters so that I can wheel it in and out of the way,
out into bright light in the driveway, etc.
Does anyone have any suggestions or pictures?
I also think I would like it to be a little higher than a normal workbench
but I'm not sure how tall.
Thanks!
John L. Konneker