[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Sat Sep 2 12:02:41 AKDT 2006

New in package Tru Turn 3 1/4 " FAI 3 blade spinner with lightened back
plate - $45

Many, many new in package YS 120 thru 140 engine parts.  Valves, springs,
keepers, aftermarket air boxes, etc.  Email me with you needs and I'll see
if I have it.

New in box OS 140RX, OS EFI stainless rear bearing ( not yet installed ),
New Mintor 2 plug head (not yet installed ), OS exhaust stub and high rise
header and used 30 flight ES 2C140S80 carbon fiber pipe. - $675

New Hyde soft mount, weighs 2.5 ounces for OS 140RX and YS 120 thru 160.
Central Hobbies P/N HCMY140ARA.  -  $150

Dick Hanson EMC2 kit, glass fuse, foam wing, stab and rudder cores, clear
canopy. ES carbon fiber landing gear. Bolly wheel pants. PBG carbon fiber
wing and stab tubes. Kit is untouched.  $500.

Email me offline at edbon85 at charter.net