[NSRCA-discussion] Eric Hawkinson - Very sad news.

Bruce Underwood bunderwo at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 2 08:57:19 AKDT 2006

I wish to "echo" Maureen's comments regarding Eric....what a joy to compare
writing notes with him
while doing the Dist 3 VP column during his stint as Editor....he never
forgot the VP's at Christmas time
with those Jams, jellies, cheeses, etc.

I once sent him a photo of the "line-up" of porta-johns at the TOC....with
the caption of " nothing but the
best for TOC spectators"......he changed my caption to "announcers' HQ".
His sense of humor was only
exceeded by his talents!

We're all "richer" for having crossed his path in the past.  Condolences
indeed!

Bruce Underwood      NSRCA  493