[NSRCA-discussion] Eric Hawkinson - Very sad news.

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sat Sep 2 06:58:06 AKDT 2006

D'Hawk was an integral part of the NSRCA when I was District VP. He had a lot to do with improving the quality of the KFactor when he became editor and his company took over printing.

  Although I never met him, I talked with him several times on the phone regarding the KFactor and pattern in general. He was a fine person, and will surely be missed.

  Bob R.

Grow Pattern <pattern4u at comcast.net> wrote:
            Oh my god! This is a real shocker.

  I really was fond of Eric. He helped me in so many ways.

  Regards,

The other Eric.