[NSRCA-discussion] Eric Hawkinson - Very sad news.

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Sep 1 17:29:21 AKDT 2006

When I first joined the NSRCA I think Eric was the district 8 VP and every month I was taught some invaluable aid in model building or set-up or trimming or you name it.That kid was soooo smart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He appeared to be extremely ambitious and was always taking on some new challenge and he did it all with great expertise. I had the greatest respect for his technical prowess. Despite the fact that he has been absent from our circle for quite some time I often find him coming to mind.  We seem to have been saddled with some very sad and expensive losses of late.
How fleeting the security of our tenure here seems to be.
Georgie