[NSRCA-discussion] ZN Line and Composite-ARF Integral

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 02:25:03 AKDT 2006

Brian,
I have an Impact on the way and have admired the pictures of yours on RCU.
It's very, very nice looking!  I may try to do the wings.  I have thought
about developing paper templates then taking/sending these to one of the
vinyl cutters and have them duplicated in the colors I want.  I'm afraid I
don't have access to a cad program.
JLK