[NSRCA-discussion] CF pipe mount in the Brio

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Oct 31 18:10:22 AKST 2006

I'll have to take some photos, but I simply used the $2 Dave Brown pipe
mount that attaches to a lord mount.  You'll need to get a much larger
O-ring though...local hardware store usually has them (though NOT Home
depot).

The mount just attaches through the pipe channel floor.  I only used one
hold down about 2/3rds of the way back, but I've seen some with 2
mounts...one in the back and one looooooosly attached around the header.

-M