[NSRCA-discussion] Crawly Contest

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Mon Oct 30 18:16:03 AKST 2006

lol lance,
Oh I guess I was being stupid and forgot to go to the website and just click on the link. I am very mad at myself.
Ya lance it would of been a showdown because one day he told me that he respects my flying and God help anyone I fly against.lolol. I'll come out with a bang in January with my new Killing machine The Otop. Nice flying airplane.

Cya later bud: Matthew Liprie    (Pattern Forever)