[NSRCA-discussion] Crowley Contest

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Oct 30 15:17:07 AKST 2006

On Oct 30, 2006, at 5:49 PM, R. LIPRIE wrote:

> Look everyone the reason I didn't go is because I didn't get any
> kind of form from the club that I usually get before a pattern
> contest.  I don't know if I was looking in the wrong place.
> But I didn't know when we start flying Saturday, and allot of other
> things. So please could we do something to avoid this matter in the
> future.

Hmmm.   I just went to the NSRCA web site, 'clicked' on Competition,
selected the Contest Calendar and looked for the Crowley contest.
Then I 'clicked' on View and the contest flyer came up.  There was
plenty of information there, including names, phone numbers and e-
mail addresses for information.  The whole process took me 30 seconds.

Ron Van Putte