[NSRCA-discussion] another servo spread sheet/graphics

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Mon Oct 30 12:44:58 AKST 2006

Sunny and a balmy 73 degrees here in Knoxville TN yesterday and today with a light 5mph breeze.  Just returned from the field. 15 flights in the last 2 days, 3 on the EMC2, 4 on the 120 BalsaNova and 8 on my son's Easy Fly 40.  The 8 flights on the Easy Fly 40 were to check out my new 14mz radio and 2 - G3 receivers.  Good to have a sacrificial lamb for flight testing of new radio gear.  Oh, that Easy Fly is 11 years old and has seen a lot of NIB Futaba servos, switches, receivers and batteries without a problem. Gee I miss the northeast...............NOT !!!!!!!!!!
Ed M.