[NSRCA-discussion] Informal pattern CD survey

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Oct 30 09:50:52 AKST 2006

Hi all,

If you are involved in CDing or administrating pattern contests, I would
appreciate it if you would take a minute to let me know offline what
system you are using to tabulate scores.  I'm not trying to author new
software, re-invent the wheel or start a religious war here - I'm just
interested in what systems folks are using.  If your "system" is paper,
I would be curious why you are not using a computer based system.

Thanks!

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com