[NSRCA-discussion] another servo spread sheet/graphics

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 29 10:19:06 AKST 2006

Here's another one worth having....

http://members.cox.net/evdesign/pages/products.html

Look at "Linkage Design"....you can input pushrod distance from the servo &
flying surface, input moving surface dimensions, input airspeed and see how
much servo you need, surface travel versus servo travel, etc...with
graphics....Very powerful program. Also breaks down servo load through its
full travel range given the above inputs....

This report has been brought to you from sunny, 70 degrees, clear & calm Las
Vegas :-)

Amir

  _____