[NSRCA-discussion] Planes for sale

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Sat Oct 28 14:31:58 AKDT 2006

I have three planes that I want to sell. They can be had with or without any components you wish.

Since the last deal on my Focus didn't materialize I am putting up for sale again:

Andrew Jesky's old Focus 1 that is now a 1.5 (it has a hatch cut into the top now). The current gear in it is 9151 on the rudder, 9252 on the elevator, a pair of 9154 for aileron, Hyde ARI mount, YS 1.40L, Jaccio safe switch and regulator, Tru Turn spinner, Bolly CF gear, and an NMP Li-Ion pack

Excelleron 90 setup for a YS 1.20 FZ, Carbon Tech CF gear, Hitec 605 and 635 servos, and a 6v Ni-Mh pack

Cermark Javelin II setup for a YS 63FZ, longer gear legs, JR 517 servos.

I'll ship them anywhere in the 48 contiguous states but all shipping costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser.

Contact me off list at pcosky at comcast.net with questions or for pricing.