[NSRCA-discussion] Helicopter ride....

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Fri Oct 27 05:31:46 AKDT 2006

I thought it was a BO105....variants of these have been out for years,
but rotor systems are always changing.  I couldn't believe the negative
push stuff .... (I wonder how that affects the life-limited times in the
rotor head????)  I'd seen a good video on discovery of a Westland Lynx
which put on a pretty good routine.   I would have loved to have
seen/felt the "anti-torque pedal" inputs this guy must have been
making...the nose always seemed to be pointed where he wanted it (at
least in the photos:-)).

Chris