[NSRCA-discussion] A Great Act

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 23 11:30:01 AKDT 2006

 Many Thanks to Georgia Jets, Emory Schroeter and Melissa Hester for
another great District Finals.
 Thanks to Our NSRCA President Lamar Blair for keeping up with the
District points.

 This is from memory & I apologize in advance if I get someone out of
order.

District 3 Championship Contest Results

Sportsman
  Marcio Jorge
  Dean Funk
  Rufus Holton

Intermediate

 Jon Lowe
 Brian Billings
 Gary Courtney

 Eric Newsholme
 Mike Hester
 Jamie Strong

Masters

 John Fuqua
 Greg Grigsby
 Jim Ivey

FAI

 Troy Newman
 James Woodward
 Cameron Smith
 Joe Walker
 Ryan McLaughlin
Lamar Blair

District 3 Championship Winners 2006

Sportsman:  Marcio "I Got A NEW Airplane" Jorge
Intermediate:  Jon "Most Miles" Lowe
Advanced: Eric "DragonSlayer" Newsholme
Masters:  John "Mr. Consistent" Fuqua
FAI:  Cameron Smith