[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Genesis Carbon gear

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sat Oct 21 09:20:06 AKDT 2006

I am assembling an Electric Genesis and have run into a problem with the
carbon landing gear not matching.  The curve and sweep is fine, however,  the
angle they have from the fuselage is off and the face where the axles attach  are
different angles also.  I posted a picture on RC Universe in the  Electric
Pattern forum showing the discrepancy.  I just emailed CA Models  to see what
gives but thought I would ask the question here also.  My guess  is the two
gears are from different models.  Anyone else have this problem  or notice this on
their Genesis?

link to thread   _http://www.rcunivers
e.com/forum/m_3508665/anchors_4896652/mpage_7/anchor/tm.htm#4896652_
(http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3508665/anchors_4896652/mpage_7/anchor/tm.htm#4896652)

Don Atwood