[NSRCA-discussion] More for sale

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:33:17 AKDT 2006

Selling out my remaining glow stuff:

ES Composites 140 - 2 cycle pipe (cost $229) model 2C140L90 for $150
shipped.  Pipe has one season and maybe 75 flights on it and is in
excellent condition.

OS 1.40RX parts motor and extras $250 shipped
- complete 140RX that runs but I bought it for parts and don't know it's
entire history so I'm selling it as a parts  motor.
 - crankcase has had the exhaust header threads re tapped for 8-32 bolts.
 - second piston and sleeve assembly that is usable but getting tired.
- new in package OS piston ring
-  new OS EFI bearing
- used Macs header ( 2 1/4 rise)

Contact me off list if interested.