[NSRCA-discussion] Servo's for the Brio

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 18:00:44 AKDT 2006

Myself and several others around Northern Calif have been using Futaba 9650
digitals.  Two of the 9650s weigh about as much as one regular  digital.
Fast, strong and seem to maintain centering well.  I am sure  JR has similar
servos (size and weight) that would work well also.

Don Atwood

n a message dated 10/17/2006 5:47:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,