[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2007 Figure "M" question

Scott Smith js.smith at verizon.net
Tue Oct 17 13:24:03 AKDT 2006

At the top of that Immelman, chances are you will be holding some rudder to
maintain track...that is the direction I roll so it automatically becomes
top rudder through the roll.  This is especially helpful in the 2 of 4
reversed.

Another crutch for figure M:
Left of center line, roll left; right of center line, roll right.  Doesn't
matter if you're coming or going!

Scott